Where Life Makes Sense

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Two in One Day!

Lucky, lucky - another post. But, I just wanted to add something of supreme importance. Let it be known that if BFF Dean brings in another half a cow at anytime in the future he will face some dire consequences. I don't care if he finds his ass unemployed and the only job he can muster is promoting the Equal Rights for Mad Cows of America. He will hang from the rafters by his sole nut if he ever decides the family menus again. I am sick of eating shitty beef for the sake of eating it. And, it would be very nice if he could learn that I like it RARE. I think for his punishment I should force him to eat a dozen mini-burgers with toppings like guacamole and chutney. 'Nuff said about the subject.
Now for the highlight of my day: I am going to enjoy a Pep bar given to me by my good friend Zeena who knows how to take care of me.
Tomorrow is swim, playgroup, lunch, babynap-run and then probably play outside unless I am worried about losing my little kid in a windstorm. Dean is on the road again tomorrow so I will take the opportunity to watch anything other than hockey be relieved of the tremendous task of having to be an amazing conversationalist.

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home