Where Life Makes Sense

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

'Doh!

I was thinking all day that it was Thursday for some reason and that I would be in for some good tv watchin' tonight. Instead I will read my new book and go to bed early.
Today pretty much went exactly as planned. No major deviations and my little kid was about the same as usual. A little persnickety at the end of the day but she was very hungry and I think her shoes are a tad too small. Overall I will give my experience today a solid B.

Tomorrow should be nice, day off. I am doing a 6 mile run as soon as I get home from dropping off the little kid at daycare. Then, I will have a long bath, clean the house, eat lunch and relax. I need groceries too so I will get those before the end of daycare. Then for the grand finally...going to MacDonalds for dinner with Roberta & Mackenzie. At least that way we can eat and the girls can run around a bit rather than forcing them to behave in a restaurant. I can't believe I patronize that place as much as I do. This will be the second visit this week.

One day down and only 8 more to go as a single mommy. It should be a snap. Ha.
Ciao, R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home