Where Life Makes Sense

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bzzz, coffee is back

I don't think I mentioned our new member of the family. Welcome to Ms. Espresso Machine. It was a rocky couple of weeks there but our new addition has turned things around. It has a few minor design flaws (in my limited experience with design) that prevent me from declaring it perfect. However, those irritants aside it does make a great cuppa joe. It evokes memories of strolling down Pike Place Market and picking out fresh produce and fish for dinner with a steaming Americano from the original Starbucks location.

If I were so lucky as to be choosing my dinner from the market tonight I would have picked up a couple of swordfish steaks, Swiss chard and some fingerling potatoes. Maybe some fresh goat cheese souffle from the Artisan Cheese stall. Instead we had salmon (caught by BFF Dean) some wrinkly green beans and a mediocre spinach salad.

I am anxiously awaiting the return of BFF Dean so we can watch the return of Prison Break. I have been waiting months for it to resume. We also have 24 and a few CSI's to catch up on. Thank Gawd for our Tivo device. He should be home in an hour or so then the marathon begins.
In the meantime while I wait I am watching American Idol - is Paula high on Lortab or something? This woman is nuts. 5 years from now she will be peddling her bio which will laboriously detail her painkiller addiction. I gar-un-tee it.

Went to physio today and my foot is so much better. I definitely plan to run Thursday. I am so much happier now that this isn't going to be a lingering problem (in my opinion). Swimming tomorrow and then probably will take my little kid to playgroup. Still debating showing up for Yoga but I think it might aggrevate my foot so I might pass for now. I would like to give it a try though seeing as being more flexible wouldn't be a bad thing.

Namaste, R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home