Where Life Makes Sense

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Alien Abduction

Sorry for my last post. I think I was abducted by something for a few days. But thankfully I am back in the land where life makes sense. What do they call it when you are 'taken?' Whitley Streiber wrote a book about it. I feel much better and optimistic about my little foot injury. I think I will still be doing the half marathon and won't blow up into a fat cow which was inevitable if I was to get a cast on my foot.

I am looking forward to the next 2 weeks. Firstly, the Soprano's is on tonight. Then I have a dinner to go to with my big hunk tomorrow night. I plan to swim 3x and run 3x. Then playoffs start and I hope to go to at least one home game. Then our friend is having a 40th birthday party. Could life get anymore exciting?

Just finished 'Kafka on the Shore' chosen mainly because of the title. My immediate impression is not that great. It is a translation and the Japanese are much more into dreams, crossing over and the whole spirit world of animals and I am so clearly not.
Ciao, R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home