Where Life Makes Sense

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The hockey game was a treat on Friday night. My little kid stayed quiet and happy for the first period then got a bit antsy. Before any major embarassment could ensue, we left.

Did my tempo run on Saturday morning and then spent the rest of the day and Sunday eating and generally mistreating my body. We went to a little party on Ssturday night and had a fun time chatting with some neighbors that we only see zooming past our house but have never met.

Sunday, today, was a total write off and now I am having guilt. It does happen to be the only day off from working out that I have had since last Sunday but I feel lazy. I also have not left the house and eaten much more than normal. I was hungry all day.

I am watching 'The Upside of Anger' and Joan Allen is amazing. She reminds me of my friend Iriss. Very poised, intelligent, beautiful and classy.

Tomorrow is back to work for us. Swimming, maybe a coffee with Shatsky and more little kid stuff. I think I bug her sometimes because I try to kiss her all day. She is so cute, can't help it.
Ciao,r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home