Where Life Makes Sense

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Canada Sucks

Way to go boys. Pfttttt.

Nice day off today. Went swimming and then picked up some groceries. Made a yummy Cajun Caesar salad for lunch and then watched the Canadians tank. Thank God for the women in these games, we are really responsible for most of the medals.

My little kid sure doesn't adjust well at home after daycare. She had a total meltdown again in the basement when we got home. I don't know what the deal is but it sure is frustrating. Maybe she is over stimulated or something. She is going again tomorrow so maybe I will try to head off a tantrum with some candy. Bribing is my specialty.

Tomorrow I hope to do a ten miler. I think it will be best to get it over with when I am alone so that I can play the music really loud and not bother everyone. Plus, it will be nice to have it over with rather than dreading it all day Friday. I have to do 5 anyway so what is another 5?

BFF Dean has some coupons for Teen burgers at A&W. Maybe we can have that for lunch on Friday? I don't know why I am excited about coupons because I don't even like Teen burgers. I like Mama burgers. I think I am just looking for an excuse to have a binge. If I can get onion rings too I am in for sure.

ciao, r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home