Where Life Makes Sense

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V Day

Day off was very relaxing and productive. Got groceries and did my speedwork. I put in 45 mins and it was so easy (not the sprint part) but I felt great the whole time. This rarely happens so I will consider it to be an improvment.
I will let off a mini-rant about the state of shopping here. Speedy Creek is the equivalent of noodle hell. I went to 3 different stores today to get noodles for my spicy chicken stir-fry. My MIL made this recipe which was very close to the Hunan Kung-Pao chicken from Earls. However, when I try to replicate it here, I can't seem to get it right. It's not bad but it wouldn't fool anyone in a taste test. I secretly think she went to Earls and got a bunch of take out....

We are sitting down to watch Mr & Mrs Smith - the movie that started it all.

Ciao, r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home