Where Life Makes Sense

Monday, February 06, 2006

Welcome to Speedy Creek

and to the world of Rebecca. I can assure that my posts will always be informative (but not in that "wow, I didn't know that" type of way) , occasionally short and rarely will they leave you wanting more. If that appeals then by all means add me to your fav's.

Topics covered will mostly be: dealing with picky, spoiled, amusing and sweet almost 2-year-olds; running, swimming & attempts at home pilates & yoga-aka the pursuit of the six-pak, is it possible at 35?; dogs who crap randomly throughout the house despite repeated warnings; new and proven methods of anti-aging; living in a place where healthy people think it is okay to park in handicapped spots if the wind is blowing at 20mph or more*; cooking & eating; pursuit of the perfect pair of jeans. Lucky me because that about covers my life at this point in time.
*that would be every day here in Speedy Creek.

Also, I will have guest bloggers* if they so happen to have the time. These guest spots may be rare since most of my acquaintances have a) full-time jobs b) children- plural c) both d) six-paks.
*names of innocent bloggers will be protected if they so wish. For example, Sheena Gatzke would become Zeena Shatsky and so on and so forth.

Note: punctuation and spelling are completely purposeful. I hope no one choses to comment about my spelling of rediculas. If petty errors bother you then I suggest your get back to your copy of the Calgary Sun. This blog is a grade 4 level. And, if you don't know who 'Fiddy' is then maybe we should call it a day right here.


Ciao for now! R

1 Comments:

Blogger R3dcurlz said...

Whooo hooooo. Welcome to the club! It's brilliant fun. Good luck!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home