Where Life Makes Sense

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Success

Stocked up on candy at 7-11 before I picked up the little kid at daycare. We were in the car with no problems and at home with nary a whine. Now she is so hopped up on gummy coke bottles that she won't likely eat dinner until 7! That's okay though, I didn't want to go through another frenzy like yesterday. We will work on manners and obedience tomorrow.

Did my 10 miles today and it was.....long. My legs, hips and neck are sore already. What are the chances BFF Dean will give me a massage tonight? I would be on a half-hearted rub down if I were you. Some really old tunes got me though the miles though, thanks go out to the Backstreet Boys and Lauren Hill.

Tonight some TV watching and relaxing is in order. My poor BBF Dean has been working so hard lately, maybe he should get the massage.
Ciao, r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home