Where Life Makes Sense

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bon Voyage

I am sure you all are crushed to hear that I won't be posting for a few days. I am heading to the big city for some shopping, Thai food, coffee machine repairing, Oscar watching and whatever else I can't do here. I am hoping to unload my PITA dog to some unwitting dufus too so keep your fingers crossed. Poor little Olive is laying oblivious in front of the fire...no idea that this may be her last Speedy Creek winters-day. Actually she probably resents her master for making her leave Seattle more than I do...but nary a complaint from her. I guess we can all learn something from an animal with the brain the size of an apricot.

I hope to have a smooth trip tomorrow with my little kid. She has a mild ear infection which is giving her only marginal trouble and now I think a case of pink eye is brewing. If that is what transpires then I will take her to a walk-in clinic to get it looked at rather than cancel my trip. Unless of course she can't open her eye in the morning.

I have mounds more interesting stuff to type but my computer is frustratingly slow tonight. I type and there is about a 4 second delay so this is agonizing. Plus, I need to pack for the family and round up all of Olive's sweaters in case this sucker wants to keep her.

One last thing, I have been watching Sex and the City reruns lately and how is it that these 4 women are all tighter, fresher and better looking in the last season than the first? There must be this cosmic time warp in TV land where the longer your show lasts the younger you look. God, even Frasier looks better in the season finale of his show than he did on Cheers.

Ciao,r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home