Where Life Makes Sense

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tragedy is Upon Us...

Yes folks, you read correctly. We have been struck a major blow here in Speedy Creek. My automatic espresso machine has gone down. I have found a place in a city 5 hours away to 'have a look' at it. I just so happen to be going to said city this weekend so pray for us that a resolution can be found quickly. You can expect that the friends dropping by for coffee will sharply decline in the coming weeks so I am frantically trying to come up with a new lure. I will keep you posted...

Did my speedwork today plus an extra mile because I was so inspired by Britney Spears and Kylie Minouge. Way to go girls. I am seriously getting desperate with the music these days. I am hoping my new computer will be making it's appearance soon. Then I promise to cease all complaints about my music supply as I will be taking responsibility for my own happiness in that area. (But only in that area)

My little kid is getting ornery at the drop of that hat these days. I hope this weekend at Granny's will give me an opportunity to do some shopping. Here is my list of current obsessions:
Rock & Republic jeans
Black puffy coat (a bit late in the season, I know)
Chariot bike trailer
LuLu Lemon running hoodie
Margarita salt

That should do it.

Tomorrow is swimming, playgroup, groceries. I think I will make chicken enchiladas tomorrow for dinner. They take a while but my BBF Dean is worth it.
Ciao, R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home