Where Life Makes Sense

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Here, again

I just realized it has been a while since I posted. Sorry, but I have been supah busy. Most importantly my foot is better and I was able to run 5 miles today with no problems. My orthotics should be in this week and then we will get to work on breaking those in. So, things are looking up and I only managed to put on 1 pound during my hiatus.

BFF Dean is leaving tomorrow. He will be working in peace. Our little kid is getting to be quite the pill from about 4-7. Eating things she shouldn't, throwing things, hitting, running wild naked and spinning around. She does all of this in a generally happy mood so it is hard to correct her. I am sure he exhales in an exaggerated fashion the second he pulls out of the driveway. Although he does a good job of convincing me he is sad to go. So, we girls are on our own for a week or so until we head to our city of birth for a little Easter feasting. Then we are going to visit my good friend from high school, Shannon. She has 2 little boys and is coming in from the left coast. I haven't seen her since a major weekend bender in Vegas over 6 years ago. I can't wait. She is so funny and interesting.

Then, we are going to our home of homes. Big Sky, MT for a couple days. This is eating me alive. The shopping at Target, the Moose's pizza, the Mexican Los Caborales, the make-up counter at Walgreens. Ahhhh, so 'citing. I might even get in a workout at the Summit...The best gym in west of the Mississippi. I don't know how the whole driving, sleeping all over the place thing will go for the little kid, but I guess it builds character.

Tomorrow is swimming, playgroup, lunch, nap, walk to park, dinner, bath, bed. Can you believe my life? So fun!
Ciao, R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home