Where Life Makes Sense

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Possibly The Most Boring Entry Yet

Apparently my loyal readers have missed me. I will try to post more consistently.
First things first. I am a bit off track with my running program but I did an 8mile run this morning. It was actually quite hard and I felt like I hadn't run in months when really I had only taken a couple weeks off. It sucks having to get back in shape. The bad news is my knee is really sore tonight. The good news is I got my orthotics and after the marathon I will start to use them and hope that I never have the problems again.
I also swam a mile in 40mins yesterday, which is a PR by about 16 seconds. Woo Hoo.

BFF Dean has been gone a while so it is kind of hard at times. My little kid is behaving quite well but the days are so long because we haven't been out much. Guess why? uhhhh, the wind, duh! I will say it for the hundredth time, I am so glad she goes to the babysitter twice a week. The stuff I get done in a day is really good for me to feel more like a productive person. Even if it is all personal stuff. Today after running I showered, groomed, ate lunch, sent some emails, made a couple calls, got my orthotics, got groceries, watched Oprah, cleaned the bathroom, fridge and pantry, made a batch of caramels and got my tires fixed all before 4PM. Amazing stuff.

Tomorrow is swimming, playgroup, lunch, naps (both of us) and then dinner with Crackentires at MacDonalds. I plan on packing tomorrow night and getting everything all organized so that we can take off by 11:00 to head to Calgary on Thursday.

I really have nothing of interest to comment on today. So better luck next time,
Chow, R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home