Where Life Makes Sense

Monday, August 14, 2006

As Promised...

I am back to posting. This summer has been so busy that I have not had a spare minute to check in here. So, my apologies if this has affected your life in anyway - whatsoever. The good news is I got a new computer so I should be able to convey my appreciation to BBF in some form or another. My frustration level should be nil which in turn would make my witty musings even edgier. Forgive me if this is not making sense...a little rusty I suppose.
Or, it could be the wine fog is lifting. I do always write better on a buzz so maybe this little sobriety session wasn't such a good idea.
I am attemping to do another triathlon on Sunday so I was thinking I would dry out and get some good consecutive nights of sleep. I will chime in if this little experiment was effective or not.
Last night was a rough sleep night so I am going to turn in now and hope it goes better tonight.
Here are some topics I plan to address this week; a little to whet your whistle so to speak.
- Olive gets kicked to the curb - again.
- News about my breasts - get ready to hear the endless details for the next month.
- I am still watching DOOL (days of our lives) for some Godforsaken reason. Why?
- Packing up and heading back to the creek; and all of it's messy implications.
Cheers, R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home