Where Life Makes Sense

Sunday, December 10, 2006

A lonely Sunday evening. No Desperate Housewives, no book to read (well other than the 20 or so odd titles currently waiting to be sprung from their miserable bookcase) and no BBF. The little kid is coming down with something so she was off to be a whole half hour earlier than usual. I hope it isn't serious, but I am grateful it is now rather than 2 weeks from now when Santa comes. I don't want anything to mar her 'first' Christmas. This is the one that she will remember - at least temporarily. Which reminds me, I need to order the pink ballet slippers she has been asking for....Okay done. I can't believe how I shopped before the internet. I have purchased almost everything online and it will be shipped and waiting for me to inspect everything when we get to our Christmas destination next week. Sweet!
This week is going to go so fast. BFF has a big week of important stuff and potentially his team could be in first place going into the break. Sweet! But, I am finally getting my heinous hair fixed, going to pump up a bit at the gym and having one of Dean's staff members stay with us the week. Not to mention packing and planning all the stuff needed for our little trip and squeezing in some social cheer too! Sweet!
I usually hate all the stress that is created around Christmas (not hating on Christmas itself) but this year I feel more laid back. Probably because my little kid is going to FREAK OUT on Christmas morning. It will be so funny. All that matters is that she has fun and if my FIL hates his hotdog maker then life will roll on and we will all get over it.
R

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Keen said...

Nice blog R, I had heard this existed through the grapevine. I wish you wouldn't have edited your Friday post. It would have been very interesting I'm sure.

Take care, and ignore the humanoids. They have nothing better to do.

BTW, thanks for the comment,
Jon

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home